- Slick makes me consider what we do at church.
- I am an advocate that you Take Back Your Lunch and Transform Your Day.
- Will someone be able to use this before I do? is a great question for uncluttering.
- Advice for those who don’t want to be at annual conference – Go home then!
- Value of a one trick musical pony? Not much…
- Rethinking ReThink Church has a helpful comparison for the church.
- I appreciate the design guidance at The New LifeChurch.tv.
- Good stuff at Yes. They Do Want To Learn.
- Wield Power Gracefully When Making Decisions – simple advice, powerful results
- Children, Children Everywhere – From my Dad’s trip to Africa
- The Report of Section 23 – From my Dad’s trip to Africa
- Preaching at Streamview – From my Dad’s trip to Africa
- Soon I Will Be a Dad. I Am Learning New Things All the Time – Excellent tip!
- Church Online: Strengths – Reflections from Lifechurch.tv
- Church Online: Limitations – Reflections from Lifechurch.tv
- Sound advice at Uncluttering your personal time
- Solid thoughts on the Limitations of the Church Online :: LifeChurch.tv from Ben Simpson
Jott.com really changed the way that I keep track of things. When I have an idea that I want to capture, a task that I cannot get off my mind or something that I am afraid that I am going to forget, I will call jott and record a memo to myself. I can unclutter my mind from work related things on my day off and I can capture a great idea that I have without having to worry about losing a scrap of paper on which I write it down. I have been a Jott.com user since beta testing and love it.
What do you think?