- A post I hope you’ll choose to read… reminded me of the long line of faithful people who have supported me.
- I recognized some of my own tendencies and found encouragement at Adrenaline Junkie.
- 90-Seconds of Oh My has the best public service announcement I have ever seen.
- My sister is blogging through a summer of adventure at My life and times.
- A good reminder at Swerve Favorites: Training Your Church.
- Resources and Comments in Response to “The POWR of Planning Worship” considers a new (to me) way of considering worship planning
I have continued to pitch micro churches as a way of finding renewal within The United Methodist Church and building Christian communities where non religious and nominally religious people are becoming deeply committed Christians. I am currently working on training leaders to launch these faith communities. I hope that by the end of August there will be three micro churches worshiping regularly. I want to share with you the documents and presentation that I am using as a guide to train these leaders.
- 2010 Resurrection Online – History, Mission, Vision and Goals
- 2010 Nature, Design and General Rules of the Resurrection Micro Churches
- 2010 Qualifications and Expectations of a Micro Church Leader
- 2010 Resurrection Online Micro Church Leader Training
These continue to be works in progress. I am working on a document now to address sacraments and will post in a later post when it is prepared. Will you please take a look at these documents and offer your response, ideas or opinions?
I am excited for the potential that exists for micro churches to create new places for new people to hear the good news of Jesus Christ.