- Why I’m Glad Some at Granger Don’t Believe in the Bible – A passionate post from Tim Stevens about evangelism, discipleship, the crowd and the church.
- Wesley Covenant Prayer, remixed – a relevant and faithful prayer from Allen Ewing-Merrill.
- Do you have a daily rule? Check out Tony Steward’s – 20 Rules – what are yours?
- David Livingston ponders Contemporary Worship names
- Great clarity at New Light in Our Mission and Vision
- The Importance of Follow-Ups from Joseph Yoo
- Good tips at Factors That Improve Online Experience from Church Marketing Sucks
- Seth Godin has some excellent Learning from a summer intern program.
- Scott Hodge summarizes a Harvard Business Review article at How Pixar Fosters Collective Creativity.
- Kevin Watson lectures at Perkins and shares an excellent summary of The Methodist Method.
Like Tim Stevens, I have considered purchasing an iPhone when my current contract with Sprint is up in April. To this point, I have been dissuaded, by what I perceived to be the lack of functionality tying the iPhone to the Microsoft Server software that keeps my calendar, email and contacts humming at Resurrection. The announcement of the iPhone Enterprise Beta Program has me thinking that this may be a possibility in the near future after all…
But then, I do have some loyalty to to the hometown company – I drive past Sprint‘s corporate headquarters every day going to church. Hmmm… What to do…