At the recent National Church Leadership Conference, I had the opportunity to be a part of a workshop about pastoring an online network church. The presenter, Reggie Kidd, is part of the leadership at Northland, A Church Distributed. He shared a video which I found to be fascinating, encouraging and hopeful. What do you think?
- The Carbon Credit Crunch makes a provocative comparison of carbon credits with a church practice.
- How could existing congregations respond positively to new congregations in their area? Check out – How Would You Respond?
- This is very cool – Brian Dettmer’s insanely creative Book Autopsies.
- An insightful take on politics and religion at Obama gets it: The church is not just its preacher.
- Kem Meyer passes along Google’s design guidelines.
- Robin Russell interviews Adam Hamilton about his new book at Q & A: Finding that place in the middle.
- Joseph Yoo is looking for thoughts on reaching non and nominally religious young adults – What Would You Do?
- Managing Urgencies from Seth Godin – Is this your church?
- Recipe For a Road Trip tells the story of the Resurrection IT team preparing to head out on the road.