- Money. That’s what we want. is a quality reflection on a trip to the mall.
- What Happens When You Really Meet People’s Needs is a quality case study about working with employees, or volunteers for that matter.
- I learned from The secret of reliably great content: Blog like a crime reporter.
- The buddy system is a simple idea that could easily be implemented in the UMC.
- Does Size Matter for Ideas? and Timing are closely connected to my current planning for Resurrection Online.
- Good research on products and helpful commentary at IHOP vs. IHOp, It Was a Matter of Time.
- Who else out there needs to Be Good at Something Different?
- Getting smart about the hierarchy of smart is a great rubric for training volunteers.
- Some good Thoughts on Chilean Miners and the gospel
- Great explanation of the role of a producer at Leadership Institute 2010.
A week ago today, I was at a UMR Communications board of directors meeting. This was my first meeting. There are a great deal of challenges and opportunities that are before UMR Communications. I am excited to see what will be next. Will you please share how you connect with UMR Communications? It may be through the United Methodist Reporter, umportal.org, other publications, digital printing, books and journals or design services.
How has UMR Communications impacted you?