Today I am traveling to Salina to be interviewed by the Board of Ordained Ministry for admission to full connection and ordination as elder in the Kansas West Annual Conference. I have prepared the paperwork:
I have prepared for the interviews as best as I know how.
Will you pray for me today?
This month it has been an adventure to go to conferences, retreats and workshops. Throughout the month I attended:
- Kansas Area Professional Seminar for Ministry
- Kansas Area Self-Care Workshop
- Congregational Care Team Retreat
- Kansas West Board of Ordained Ministry Provisional Members Retreat
- Kansas East Residency Retreat
All of these events have been good, but it has been a lot of time out of the office. It has been an adventure trying to stay on top of the responsibilities for the N-R pastorate and also having the opportunity to network and stay in connection with other United Methodist Clergy.