- A post I hope you’ll choose to read… reminded me of the long line of faithful people who have supported me.
- I recognized some of my own tendencies and found encouragement at Adrenaline Junkie.
- 90-Seconds of Oh My has the best public service announcement I have ever seen.
- My sister is blogging through a summer of adventure at My life and times.
- A good reminder at Swerve Favorites: Training Your Church.
- Resources and Comments in Response to “The POWR of Planning Worship” considers a new (to me) way of considering worship planning
My sister, Kristin Conard, is a fun loving, hip English teacher at Rider and Rutgers University. She has more adventure in her little finger than many people have in their entire body. I am proud of the way that she has pursued her dreams and doesn’t let geography get in the way. She has studied abroad, traveled Europe extensively and currently lives in New Jersey.
She does a great job at staying connected with the family and keeping everyone up to date on the goings on with the rest of us. I appreciate the way that she cares for people and has an expectation that everyone ought to be able to do decent work. She keeps me humble and is never afraid to stir the proverbial pot. Thanks for being a great sister!