- Questions that Guys Should Ask Guys – great tips for discipleship from Tony Steward
- Do you want to be able to do one hundred push ups? I might give this a try…
- An Open Source Manifesto from Mark Batterson.
- Quality thoughts on Phone Etiquette from Nikki Alexander.
- Jeff Clinger shares of Celebrating Life in two very different experiences
- Calm Me Down… was a great post that I needed to read
- A project of which I will be a part is making progress – Open Source Liturgy Project: 4 Cores “Frozen” for Open Release.
- Matt Judkins writes profound thoughts on ordination at Many Hands Make an Elder.
- Grace is Gratuitous relates some of deviant monk’s thoughts on the grace of God.
- Kathy Guy relates a common Marriage Crisis Pattern and supplies an excellent response. She also gives a good response to the question So, you want to start a group?
- Ben Simpson’s assessment of The Church Basement Roadshow seems to be right on.
- Ben also reflects on the emergent conversation and his own reactions at Developing and Shifting Theologies.
- Obama Resigns Church Membership was particularly intriguing comment bait for me recently.
- Ordination Reflection 1 of 7 begins a series from Jeff Clinger – The practice that he references is cool.
- Amazing worship visuals at Think Big
As Judy Long O’Neal transitions to Shawnee Heights on July 1, there is an open associate clergy position at Resurrection.
I have come to know Jeff through the blogosphere. We first met in person at Leadership Institute 2007.
Welcome to Resurrection, Jeff!