- Prelude is another great post about a return trip to Vietnam by the Kansas City District Superintendent.
- Six Keys to Being Excellent at Anything is simple and solid advice.
- Responsibility and Authority makes a good distinction and provides solid guidance.
- A statistic with which I was not familiar at Congregate!
I hope that you have an excellent, celebratory and safe Fourth of July!
This post was almost “I want to be a great preacher.” But as I think about it, I want to be great at leading people in worship throughout the entire experience and not just at the preaching event. I believe that excellent worship is more than just excellent preaching. I think that designing worship to include opportunities to respond, connect with others, and be included in the worship experience are all important elements. I am currently growing in this area by being a part of the contemporary and Vibe venue teams. I am particularly looking forward to the launch of the Vibe service and how that service will continue to grow and develop.
I believe that this will be an important role no matter what future church setting I might find myself in.
- How do you design worship? Team? Individual?
- How far ahead to do you design worship?
- What have you found to be helpful in this area?
- Are there any resources or events that you would recommend?