I have submitted a profile to be considered for election as a clergy delegate from the Great Plains Annual Conference to the 2020 General Conference, South Central Jurisdictional Conference, or as an alternate. You can find a list of all clergy and laity who have submitted profiles from the Great Plains Conference here. Here is one of my responses to a question from the delegate profile:
What has been your involvement in the United Methodist Church (include district, conference, and general agency/board involvement)?
- Kansas Area United Methodist Foundation Trustee – 2019 to Present
- Shawnee / Douglas Network Clergy Leader – 2018 to Present
- Topeka District Strategy Team Leader – 2018 to Present
- Advancing Pastoral Leadership – Cohort 6 – 2015 to Present
- Launch 1.0 – Courageous Leadership Initiative – 2018
- Great Plains Board of Ordained Ministry – 2014 to Present
- Lewis Center for Church Leadership – Lewis Fellows 7 – 2012 to 2013
- United Methodist Reporter, Board of Directors – 2010 to 2012
Questions? Thoughts? Leave a comment or send me an email.
You can find more of my writing about General Conference here.
Remember, vote clergy delegate #2009!