While enjoying a chicken sandwich at my local Chick-Fil-A on Saturday, I discovered the Chick-Fil-A Leadercast. It looks to be a great leadership event, with excellent speakers and sites across the country. Here is a rundown of the speakers, from the website:
- Voices of Influence
- Seth Godin – Entrepreneur, Marketing Expert, & Best-Selling Author of 12 Books Including “Linchpin”
- John Maxwell – Leadership Expert & Best-Selling Author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Voices of Purpose
- Mack Brown – Head Coach of the Texas Longhorns, 2009 Big 12 Coach of the Year
- Suzy Welch – Best-selling author, television commentator, and noted business journalist
- Voices of Hope
- Erin Gruwell – Founder & President of Freedom Writers Foundation
- Alison Levine – Mountain Climber and adjunct professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point
- Voices of Service
- Muhtar Kent – Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Coca-Cola Company
- Dan Cathy – President & COO of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Dave Ramsey – Personal money-management expert, national radio personality, and best-selling author of The Total Money Makeover
- Voices of Innovation
- Frans Johansson – Best-selling author of The Medici Effect
- Sir Ken Robinson – Best-Selling Author & Leader in the Development of Creativity, Innovation & Human Resources
I hope to be able to attend a local event. Have you been to this before? Will you attend this year?
This event is just one of the many reasons that I appreciate Chick-Fil-A.