A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to verticut and seed our lawn. This was a first for me as Nicole and I are homeowners for just over a year. I learned some things that have application in life.
- Choose the right seed – What you choose to plant will determine what will grow
- Mow the lawn before verticutting – Some experiences in life require preparation to receive the most benefit.
- Make sure to water after planting – Like choosing the right seed, follow up care matters for growth in our life.
- Be patient – Not all the seed will take and that is okay.
- Chopping up the yard can be helpful for its health – growth can come through change and pain
I pray that I continue to sow seed through my life that will produce fruit for God’s kingdom in my life.
I pray that others will sow seed in me that will find good soil.
I pray that God will continue to shape my life even if it means chopping up my desires.