Today, I neither had a picnic nor is it Monday, but I had a great time picnicking with a group of those in the congregation whose last names begin with M-R. We met at the Young Christian Outdoor Recreation Park off 199th on 69 highway. Each night this week there has been a different pastor from the Congregational Care team that is hosting a picnic with part of the congregation.
There was excellent food and I had the opportunity to get to know many people better and hear some of their stories. I also had the opportunity to share my story with those that were gathered there. I really had a good time. Thanks to all that were there! I answered some questions at the event, but wanted to make sure and respond to some of the questions that were written down that did not get asked in person:
- What is twitter? How do you sign up? Great questions. I am going to point you to a couple websites and also an excellent video.
- Sign up at http://www.twitter.com
- Explore a Twitter Guide Book at http://mashable.com/guidebook/twitter/
- Watch the video below to find out more about Twitter:
- Do you remember the girl in your sixth grade class?
- Not off the top of my head, I will need to go back to my yearbook and see if I remember any names and faces after a refresher.
- What are three of your dreams?
- To be a part of renewal within The United Methodist Church
- To be an excellent father at some point
- To live a long, healthy life.
What other questions do you have for me?