6 Questions for The United Methodist Church (which you can read about here) is a new kind of project within the denomination.
This project is distinct in that it:
- seeks to shape a conversation, not produce immediate action steps.
- offers the opportunity for any question to be received on the same playing field.
- does not give preferential treatment to any person’s vote.
- becomes better with more participants.
- provides a simple way to gather input from across annual conferences.
To participate visit: http://bit.ly/6qumc
To read more, visit: http://www.umcyoungclergy.com/6qumc
Is this a new kind of project? What do you think?