I stay in the United Methodist Church because:
- I believe the doctrine and general rules of the UMC are aligned with the scripture and God’s work in the world.
- I have experienced the fruit of the United Methodist way of faith in my own life and witnessed it in the lives of others.
- I believe that the United Methodist Church is on the brink of renewal in the United States and that I am called to be part of that renewal.
- I believe the best years for the United Methodist Church are yet to come.
- I believe that the spiritual DNA of United Methodists is strong and yearning to be loosed for a new generation.