Nicole and I are in beautiful Florida at her grandparents house for Christmas. We will be flying back in a few days and heading to my parents house for New Year’s Eve. I am on a blogging break and will be back at the beginning of 2009. In the mean time, enjoy the top 10 posts from 2008. See you next year!
- What is proper church attire?
- In what way does God answer prayer?
- No Guns in Church
- Is there useful Bible software?
- Pastoral Prayers at Resurrection
- Can two deeply committed Christians get divorced?
- United Methodist Polity
- 07-06-17 Pastoral Prayer
- Prayer – Written or Spontaneous?
- Biden, McCain, Obama, Palin – Thoughts on the Election
One reply on “Top 10 Posts of 2008”
[…] The Top 10 Posts of 2008 were nearly all questions from you to which I responded here at Thoughts of Resurrection. What […]