- Why I’m Glad Some at Granger Don’t Believe in the Bible – A passionate post from Tim Stevens about evangelism, discipleship, the crowd and the church.
- Wesley Covenant Prayer, remixed – a relevant and faithful prayer from Allen Ewing-Merrill.
- Do you have a daily rule? Check out Tony Steward’s – 20 Rules – what are yours?
- David Livingston ponders Contemporary Worship names
- Great clarity at New Light in Our Mission and Vision
- The Importance of Follow-Ups from Joseph Yoo
- Good tips at Factors That Improve Online Experience from Church Marketing Sucks
- Seth Godin has some excellent Learning from a summer intern program.
- Scott Hodge summarizes a Harvard Business Review article at How Pixar Fosters Collective Creativity.
- Kevin Watson lectures at Perkins and shares an excellent summary of The Methodist Method.
2 replies on “Speedlinking – September 4, 2008”
I posted a list of my “rules” on Tony Steward’s blog.
Of course, I don’t hit each of my rules EVERYDAY, but it’s what I shoot for.
Love your new layout!
I knew a guy named Bryson Butts who went to seminary at Asbury. Didn’t know him terribly well, but that name kindof sticks with you, you know?
Do you know Bryson? I couldn’t get any bio info from his site, so I was just wondering. My friend Stephanie dated him briefly. Not sure if it is the same guy but just wondering.
Tell me about “speedlinking”
the end, nikki
Nikki – Thanks for your comment and glad that you like the new design. I thought that it was time for a refresh. I have met Bryson. The one that I know is pastor at http://www.gracepoint.com/
Speedlinking is a regular feature here that highlights some of the blog posts that I have read recently that think are of note and worth checking out. I collect them and post them when there is a good number of links. That’s about it!