This is a series of responses to questions about an internet campus from a previous series of posts. Do you have any other questions? Feel free to leave them in the comments and I will try to respond to each one. Thanks!
How could we utilize the connection of The United Methodist Church? I think that there is great potential for an internet campus to be catalytic in renewal of the denomination. Several ways in which an internet campus could leverage the connection?
- Connect persons to local United Methodist congregations
- Allow people of local churches that close to continue worshiping together
- Facilitate small communities of faith lead by a Certified Lay Minister.
- Form core groups which could be the seed bed for a new church start
- Provide different channels for styles of worship and teaching / preaching content from different congregations
What do you think about my responses? How would you respond to this question?