- Whatever Happened to Wesley’s Explanatory Notes? Great question from Kevin Watson.
- How would you define what’s necessary for a group to become a church? Another great question, this time from Tony Steward.
- Ben Simpson compiles some well written thoughts on the times in which we live at Thoughts… Assessing our Time…
- My Path to Me is a reminder from Craig Groeschel.
- Michael reminds us that Jesus said, I Will Build My…
- New to the public blogosphere – David Livingston has a great post on The fall and rise of denominations.
- Does the church use Old marketing with new tools? Seth Godin has some great thoughts on how to use technology to increase personal contact.
- Counting Birds from Brian Jackson is a great reminder of balance
- Nikki Alexander shares thoughts on Sync Issues.
- Check out two articles on video venues and multiple campuses:
- Inspired by Starbucks – Wall Street Journal
- The Chick-Fil-A Church – Slate.com
7 replies on “Speedlinking – August 21, 2008”
Thanks for the link Andrew.
No problem, Brian!
Thanks for the link!
Thanks for the link, and for pointing out in my post where one can find an electronic version of the Explanatory Notes!
Tony and Kevin – No problem. Thanks for the great content!
Thanks for reading and linking, Andrew.
David – No problem 🙂