It has been a crazy day. Here’s the run down…
- Phone call from my dad letting me know that my grandmother on my mom’s side died early this morning. This was not unexpected, but that does not necessarily make it any easier. Funeral will likely be Monday or Tuesday in Plains, KS.
- Went to the grand opening of the Apple Store, Leawood, picked up a free t-shirt as one of the first 1,000 there and played with the new iPhone 3G.
- Picked up a patio table, chairs and sun shade as well as some other miscellaneous from the church rummage sale.
- Had a sloppy joe for lunch
- Spent time with God using the Grow. Pray. Study Guide. That has really been an excellent tool and I have used it every day.
- Getting ready to put a third and final coat of paint on our master bedroom and then headed to our apartment to get everything packed up for the moving extravaganza bright and early tomorrow morning.