I recently read about a fascinating application of YouTue in the ongoing presidential debates – The CNN / YouTube debates. Here is the video explaining the concept…
I think this is great. The playing field is leveled across the country – anyone can submit questions. How might this be applied in the church? Here at Resurrection, RezLife has a YouTube Channel which is often communication from the church to the youth and congregation. What if it was the other way around?
- What if the members of a congregation asked questions via YouTube for a pastor?
- What if the Bishop responded to YouTube videos?
- What if General Conference utilized online video to receive petitions?
- Do you know of places where online video is being used effectively by the church?
- Do you know of places where online video is being used interactively with the church?