- Reflections on saying farewell at My See You Later.
- New Website for Church Leaders Highlights 20-Plus Religion Sites
- I was inspired by technology fast Friday
- A great Job Opening
A few weeks ago, we were invited in staff chapel to reflect on the cross with a small group of fellow staff. I enjoy being in conversation with those with whom I work about theology. I don’t always take the time that I need in reflection with my colleagues, so I was particularly blessed by their responses.
- The cross as the first verse of a song about hope.
- The cross as a catalyst.
- The cross as a mystery. Understanding it less doesn’t lessen my commitment
- Ben Simpson writes that Sometimes Eschatology Makes Me Want to Vomit – I agree!
- Signal vs. Noise post, Finding the natural size of your company, has great application for faith communities.
- When you have to go, some places are better than others – America’s Best Restroom 2008 (I am not kidding.)
- Practical Advice on boarding an aircraft.
- Have trouble with the sun? Join the Revolution with Dave MaGee.
- Steven Furtick offers a worthwhile challenge to Stop Succeeding and Be a Blessing.
- Dagney asks a challenging question, What if they find out?
Are you interested in some excellent thoughts on one’s past and future? Check out this post – Reflection (Past); Vision (Future)
Worship at the Ash Wednesday service tonight at 7:00 PM. This service is a time of reflection, renewal and repentance.
Pray and read scripture each day in preparation for Lent using the Lent Devotional Guide. You may be able to pick up a copy after the Ash Wednesday service or you can subscribe online at this address – http://lentdevotionalguide.wordpress.com/